How to Register
- A link to register for the trip will be emailed to your Tufts email at 8:30AM EST on Friday January 22.
- Registration will be first-come first-served. When registration goes live, it is in your best interest to be ready with your desired organizations of interest and make your choices quickly to ensure they don’t fill up.
- You will only be able to register ONCE, so make sure you have thought about alternative sessions you would like to attend if the seats are full at your first choice session.
- Once a session is full, there will be an option to sign up for the “waitlist.” You will also be asked to choose a second and third choice in each time slot. Please note that if you choose the waitlist option, and do not select alternatives, you may not end up with a session for that time slot.
- On Wednesday January 27, you will receive an email from the OCS confirming your tentative site visit schedule; depending on your selections, you may be on the waitlist for one or more site visits. In this case, you will be kept on the waitlist until the withdrawal deadline, then moved into your next open site visit based on your selections. If a spot opens up on a site visit you are waitlisted on, you will be notified.
- You may withdraw from any individual site visit or withdraw from the entire career trip by 11:59PM EST Sunday January 31. To withdraw, please email Kailey at Kailey.Whelan@tufts.edu. Please note that if you withdraw from one session, you will NOT have the option to request a different session in its place. Changes requested after this date will be subject to a $100 fee as per the Career Trip Policy.
- You will receive your final site visit schedule on Monday February 1, and you will receive the Zoom links on Thursday February 4.
Other Important Notes:
- You MUST complete your registration in one sitting and in a timely manner.
- Registration cannot be edited once it has been submitted.