2020 Registration Timeframe and Deadlines (all times are listed in EST):
|Friday January 17||Career trip schedule posted to DC Site Visits page|
|Wednesday January 22, 12:30PM – 1:30PM||Career trip information session in C206|
|Friday January 24, 9:00AM||Registration opens (link sent to your Tufts email address)|
|Sunday January 26, 11:59PM||Registration closes|
|Wednesday January 29||Students receive their initial list of scheduled site visits|
|Sunday February 2, 11:59PM||Last day for schedule alterations/ cancellations (after which $100 fee may apply)|
|Sunday February 2||Last day to upload resumes in Fletcher CORE if you want them included in resume books|
|Tuesday February 4||Students receive their finalized site visit schedules|
|Thursday & Friday, Feb 20 – 21||DC Career Trip|
- You MUST complete your registration in one sitting in a timely manner.
- Registration is first-come, first served.
- Registration cannot be edited once it has been submitted.
- The sessions you sign up for are not guaranteed. On Wednesday January 29, you will receive a confirmation of the sessions you successfully signed up for.
- Please note that if you withdraw from one session, you will NOT have the option to request a different session in its place.
How to Register:
- Use the week leading up to registration to plan which sessions you would like to attend. We suggest you rank which organizations you would like to attend in case your first choice session is booked.
- A link to register for the trip will be emailed to your Tufts email account at 9:00AM on Friday January 24.
- Registration will be first-come first-served. When registration goes live, it is in your best interest to be ready with your desired organizations of interest and make your choices quickly to ensure they don’t fill up.
- You will only be able to register ONCE, so make sure you have thought about alternative sessions you would like to attend if the seats are full at your first choice session.
- Waitlisted Events: Once a session is full, there will be an option to sign up for the “waitlist.” Please note that if you choose the waitlist option there is no guarantee that you will be moved into that site visit.
- On Wednesday January 29, you will receive an email from the OCS with your initial site visit schedule.
- If you signed up for a waitlisted event, your initial site visit schedule will include a list of site visits that still have open spots. You will have until Sunday February 2 at 11:59PM to move into an open site visit if you wish, otherwise that slot will be left open.
- If a spot does open up on a waitlisted event, waitlisted students are moved based on who registered first. If you are selected to be moved into an opened spot, you will be notified as soon as we are made aware of the opening. There will be no spots opening up after Sunday February 2 at 11:59PM.
- If you wish to alter your site visit schedule in any way, or withdraw from the entire career trip, you must email Kailey Whelan at Kailey.Whelan@tufts.edu by Sunday February 2 at 11:59PM. Changes requested after this date will be subject to a $100 fine as per the Career Trip Policy. You will receive your finalized site visit schedule on Tuesday February 4.
- Make sure you have a current resume uploaded in Fletcher CORE by Sunday February 2 if you would like it included in the resume books.