Registration Timeframe and Deadlines:
|January 23, 2018||Career trip schedule published on website|
|January 24, 2018 12:30-1:30 PM EST||Career trip information session in C205|
|January 26, 2018 8:45 AM EST||Registration opens (link sent to your tufts.edu email address)|
|January 28, 2018 11:59 PM EST||Registration closes|
|February 1, 2018||Students receive their confirmed list of sessions attending|
|February 6, 2018 11:59 pm EST||Last day for cancellations (after which $100 fee may apply)|
|February 6, 2018||Last day to upload resumes in FCC if you want them included in resume books|
|February 7, 2018||Students receive their finalized list of sessions, after cancellations, wait lists, and secondary choices are resolved|
|Thursday & Friday, Feb 22-23, 2018||DC Career Trip|
- You MUST complete your registration in one sitting in a timely manner.
- Registration is first-come, first served.
- Registration cannot be edited once it has been submitted.
- The sessions you sign up for are not guaranteed. On February 1, 2018, you will receive a confirmation of the sessions you successfully signed up for.
- Please note that if you withdraw from one session, you will NOT have the option to request a different session in its place.
How to Register:
- Use the week leading up to registration to plan which sessions you would like to attend. We suggest you rank which organizations you would like to attend in case your first choice session is booked.
- A link to register for the trip will be emailed to your @tufts.edu email on a date TBD.
- Registration will be first-come first-served. When registration goes live, it is in your best interest to be ready with your desired organizations of interest and make your choices quickly to ensure they don’t fill up.
- You will only be able to register ONCE, so make sure you have thought about alternative sessions you would like to attend if the seats are full at your first choice session.
- Once a session is full, there will be an option to sign up for the “waitlist.” Please note that if you choose the waitlist option, you may not end up with a session for that time slot. If that occurs, we suggest you schedule an informational interview during that time.
- The last section of the registration survey is not timed in any way, but must be completed in the same session as the rest of registration. It gives you the option to rank the site visits in order of your preference. If you are still on a waitlist after all events have been finalized, you will be moved into your second (or third, etc.) choice of site visit, provided that there are spots available.
- On a date TBD, you will receive an email from the OCS confirming the sessions in which you have successfully registered.
- You may withdraw from any session, or withdraw from the entire career trip by date TBD. To withdraw, please email Tyrel at Tyrel.Clayton@tufts.edu. Please note that if you withdraw from one session, you will NOT have the option to request a different session in its place. Changes requested after this date will be subject to a $100 fee.
- You will be notified if you are moved from a waitlist to a site visit.
- Upload your resume in FCC if you want it included in the resume books. Deadline to do so is TBD.