Date: Friday, February 22, 2019
Time: 3:00 – 4:15 pm
Student Capacity: 10
Location: 1850 K Street NW, #625, Washington, DC (at the corner of the intersection of 19th and K Streets)
Citizenship Required: Open to all students
Fletcher Facilitator: Komal Thakkar
Additional meeting instructions: Bring a photo ID and arrive a few minutes early as the lobby sometimes requires visitors to register and obtain a visitor pass
- The building is a beige office building, it will say ‘International Square’ on the side and the front door will say 1850 K
- When you enter the building, there will be a T mobile store on your left. Just past T mobile you will see another door with 1850 K written on top – this is the office
- Please take the elevator to the 6th floor. Upon exiting, head to the side of the floor where there is NOT a glass door but just a sign for GPE and make a right.
- Please ring the buzzer and the GPE colleague at the reception will open the door.
- Aditi Desai (F’16) |Program Analyst| Global Partnership for Education| LinkedIn Profile |
- Christin McConnell (F’10) | Early Education Specialist| Global Partnership for Education| LinkedIn Profile |
Additional Information: https://www.globalpartnership.org/