Date: February 23, 2018
8:30 -9:15 Optional Coffee Networking session with Fletcher Alumni that work at the Bank.
Please arrive no later than 9:15.
The Panel discussion will be from 9:15- 10:45.
Student Capacity: 40
Location: 701 18th St NW room J 1-050 – PLEASE NOTE THE VISIT IS IN THE WORLD BANK J BUILDING, which is a different address than HQ.
Fletcher Facilitator: Sakshi Suri
Citizenship Requirements: This site visit is open to all students.
Additional meeting instructions:
Please arrive any time between 8:30 -9:15. There will be an optional networking session from 8:30-9:15 with coffee.
There will be a table set up in the lobby for Fletcher student check-in and to receive an event pass. Staff will then proceed through the scanner and will need to show a photo ID to the security guard. Then proceed to room J 1-050 which is to the left after passing through security (don’t go towards the elevators!).
Participants will then go through the scanner and will need to show a photo ID to the security guard, so there is no need to have pictures taken on-site as part of the security process. Students can arrive and enter individually. The meeting room is located on the first floor near the security station, so there will be no need to move around as a group.
Please bring US Government issued identification or your passport.
- Colum Garrity, F’98 | Sr. Knowledge and Learning Officer, Social, Urban, Rural and Resilience Global Practice | The World Bank | LinkedIn Profile
- Gailius J. Draugelis F’94 | Lead Energy Specialist, Energy and Extractives Global Practice (South Asia Region) |The World Bank | LinkedIn Profile
- Xiaoyue Hou F’ 14 | Climate Smart Agriculture Specialist | The World Bank | LinkedIn Profile
Teuta Kacaniku, F’07 | Senior Infrastructure Finance Specialist, Infrastructure, PPPs & Guarantees| The World Bank | LinkedIn Profile
- Teuta is no longer able to attend due to a work conflict.
- Sangeetha Madasamy F’16 | Consultant, Education in South Asia | The World Bank LinkedIn Profile
- Oleg Patrov F’97 |Program Coordinator | The World Bank Group |LinkedIn Profile
- John Rennie, F’14 | Consultant, Energy Global Practice| The World Bank | LinkedIn Profile