Date: Friday, February 22, 2019
Time: 8:30 – 10:15 am
Student Capacity: 48
Location: 701 18th St NW, Washington, DC 20006 (“J” Building, Room JB1-080)
Citizenship Required: Open to all students.
Fletcher Facilitators: Ben Noelle (Lead), Alex Tenney, Amine Bennis
Additional meeting instructions: Please make sure to bring a government issued ID, passport or license to enter the building. We will meet in the lobby of the “J” Building at 8:10 sharp, as it takes time to go through security. The first 30 minutes will be informal networking for Fletcher/World Bank Alumni and Current Student over coffee. The next 60 minutes will be World Bank staff briefly sharing their career story but mostly answering questions from students.
- Colum Garrity (F’98) | Senior Social Development Specialist, Knowledge and Learning| The World Bank | LinkedIn Profile | (Coordinator of site visit)
- Oleg Petrov (F ’97) | Senior Program Officer, Digital Ecomomy Development | The World Bank | LinkedIn Profile |
- Teuta Kacaniku (F ’97) | Senior Infrastructure/Finance Specialist, Financial Solutions | The World Bank | LinkedIn Profile |
- Lucia Avila Bedregal (F’18) | Consultant, Agriculture GP division | The World Bank | LinkedIn Profile |
- Anna Aghababyan (F ’14)| Operations Officer at Energy Sector Management Assistance Program (ESMAP) | The World Bank| LinkedIn Profile |
- Hanna Jang (F ’12) | Counsel | The World Bank | LinkedIn Profile |
- Merita Salihu | Regional Portfolio Coordinator, West and Central Africa, Infrastructure PPPS | The World Bank | LinkedIn Profile |
- Alejandra Mazariegos (F 17′) | Consultant, Climate Change Auctions Program | LinkedIn Profile |
Additional Information: http://www.worldbank.org/ and http://www.worldbank.org/en/about/careers/programs-and-internships