Registration Time Frame and Deadlines:
|Monday December 2, 12:30PM EST||Career trip information session|
|Tuesday December 3, 9:30AM EST||Career trip schedule posted to Site Visits page|
|Friday December 6, 9:30AM EST||Registration opens|
|Sunday December 8, 11:59PM EST||Registration closes|
|Thursday December 12||Students receive their confirmed list of sessions attending|
|Wednesday December. 18, 11:59PM EST||Last day for cancellations (after which $100 fee may apply)|
|Thursday December 19||Last day to upload resumes in Fletcher CORE if you want them included in resume books|
|Thursday & Friday January 9-10, 2020||New York Career Trip|
- Registration is first-come, first served.
- You MUST complete your registration in one sitting and in a timely manner.
- Registration cannot be edited once it has been submitted.
- The sessions you register for are not guaranteed.
- Please note that if you withdraw from one session, you will NOT have the option to request a different session in its place.
How to Register:
- Use the week of December 2 to plan which sessions you would like to attend. We suggest you rank which organizations you would like to attend in case your first choice session is booked.
- A link to register for the trip will be emailed to your Tufts email on Friday December 6, at 9:30AM EST.
- Registration will be first-come first-served. When registration goes live, it is in your best interest to be ready with your desired organizations of interest and make your choices quickly to ensure they don’t fill up.
- You will only be able to register ONCE, so make sure you have thought about alternative sessions you would like to attend if the seats are full at your first choice session.
- Once a session is full, there will be an option to sign up for the “waitlist.” Please note that if you choose the waitlist option, you may not end up with a session for that time slot. If that occurs, we suggest you schedule an informational interview during that time.
- After you have finished registering, you will be provided with a link to a second (optional) survey. It gives you the option to rank the site visits in order of your preference. If you are still on a waitlist after all events have been finalized, you will be moved into your second (or third, etc.) choice of site visit, provided that there are spots available.
- On Thursday December 12, you will receive an email from the OCS confirming the sessions in which you have successfully registered.
- You may withdraw from any session, or withdraw from the entire career trip by Tuesday December 18, 11:59PM EST. To withdraw, please email Kailey at Kailey.Whelan@tufts.edu. Please note that if you withdraw from one session, you will NOT have the option to request a different session in its place. Changes requested after Tuesday December 18, 11:59PM will be subject to a $100 fee.
- You will be notified if you are moved from a waitlist to a site visit between Thursday December 12 and Tuesday December 18.
- Upload your resume in Fletcher CORE if you want it included in the resume books. Deadline to do so is Thursday, December 19, 11:59PM.