The 2020 New York Virtual Career Trip is organized into five time slots. The complete site visit schedule will be available later in the fall. Students may select no more than one event in each time slot. Please see the Registration page for more information about registration.
All time slots are listed in Eastern Standard Time (EST).
8:00AM – 9:00AM
10:00AM – 11:00AM
- Environmental Defense Fund (EDF)
- NYC Mayor’s Office
- United Nations Global Compact (UNGC)
- United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA)
12:00PM – 1:00PM
- International Crisis Group (ICG)
- Johnson & Johnson
- United Nations Foundation
- United Nations Panel
2:00PM – 3:00PM
- International Peace Institute (IPI)
- United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (UNOCHA)
- United Nations Office of Counter Terrorism (UNOCT)
4:00PM – 5:00PM
- Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP)
- Moody’s Investors Services
- Morgan Stanley Cybersecurity Fusion Center
- United Nations Environmental Programme (UNEP)
Please remember, you must attend any event for which you are registered as well as not attend any events that you are not registered for, or be subject to a $100 fine. Please see the OCS Career Trip Policy for more information.